For the 2023 - 2024 school year, Lee Ridge School is full in planned classes in Grade 2, Grade 3 and in Grade 6 in the regular program. We will now only accept resident students in Grade 2, Grade 3 and Grade 6 who have newly moved into the school’s attendance area for the regular program.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
If your child is new to Edmonton Public Schools you can register online using a secure digital student registration form. Visit the Division website to learn how to register for school. A resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian living in Edmonton who is not Roman Catholic. Non-resident students can enrol in another Division school with space in planned classes. Registration for the 2024-25 school year is available starting February 1, 2024.
FOR THE 2024-2025 SCHOOL YEAR
- Kindergarten registration opens on February 1, 2024. Families registering for Kindergarten will need to follow the online process for the 2024-25 school year. Learn more about Kindergarten registration on epsb.ca.
- See above in the New Student Registration section for the steps on how to complete the online registration.
- Kindergarten registrations are not based on a first-come, first-served basis. Lee Ridge will do our best to accommodate parent’s preference while organizing classes to me the needs of all students.
- Children who are five years old on or before December 31, 2024 may register in Kindergarten for the 2023-24 school year.
- Use our online calculator to confirm if your child meets the age requirement to start Kindergarten.
- Check out our Kindergarten Information Sheet or learn more about Kindergarten programming
CONFIRMING REGISTRATION SUBMISSION
Once you have submitted your completed student registration form and supporting documents, we will review all of the documents. This does not mean your child has been enrolled at the school—we will contact you to let you know once your child is enrolled.
We will contact you if we need clarification about any of the documents you submit.
OTHER WAYS TO REGISTER
If you are unable to register online, use the print version of the student registration form, or stop by the school for a paper copy. You can mail or drop off your completed registration form and supporting documents to the school.
CURRENT DIVISION STUDENTS PRE-ENROL
You will need to pre-enrol on SchoolZone to tell us the school you’d like your child to attend in the 2024 - 2025 school year. Find important dates and deadlines and learn more about pre-enrolment, which opens February 1, 2024 and closes on March 22, 2024 at 4:00 pm.
If you have questions about registering for school, contact the school office.
Would you like to learn more about our school?
We'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Telephone (780) 462-3230